When we want to connect Salesforce account, we need Consumer Key, Consumer Secret and Salesforce URL. And this article will show how we can connect salesforce account into Air360 Automation
Step 1. Create a salesforce application by go to Setting -> Application Manager -> New Connected App
Step 2. Fill-in your Connected App information
- Choose your name and contact email.
- Check Enable Oauth Settings.
- Callback URL : Select your callback URL in your salesforce connection window in Air360 App.
- Select permission require for Automation flow.
- Click Save to save Connected App.
Step 3. Fill-in your Consumer Key and Consumer Secret from salesforce to Air360
Step 4. Fill-in your Salesforce URL to Air360
Step 5. Save Connection in Add salesforce connection window. It will redirect into Salesforce and verify your authentication. After you success connect with salesforce, you can create an Automation to salesforce account.